Registration for Fall/Winter 2019-2020 is on its way. A few notes regarding registration:
- All registration policies and rules are on the site. Only Athlete Registration Form to be filled out is in the printable pdf.
- Due to construction at Wilfrid Laurier University, swimming will now start on Friday, October 11, 2019. All other dates and times remain the same.
- In person registration will be at Victoria Bowl on September 10, 2019 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
GOLD At World Games
Special Olympics Kitchener-Waterloo is excited to announce that our athlete, Peter Snider, has won gold in the 200m race. We could not be more proud.
Edit: As of March 19th - Peter Snider has also won gold in long jump and Joe Covaci has won bronze in the 3000m run.
Edit: As of March 20th - Peter Snider has won silver in the 4x100m relay.
Athletes' Awards Dinner
Special Olympics Kitchener-Waterloo athlete ambassador, John, was recognized at the Athletes' Awards Dinner held at Bingemans on March 19, 2019. We are so very proud of the hard work John puts into this amazing organization.
Current Volunteer Openings
We need volunteers! There are openings as follows:
- Coaches for a variety of sports, various days and times
- Event volunteers for Home Hardware Markets and our annual fundraising run (one or two day commitment)
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Tannis Gayler